Best Liver Transplant Hospital in Hyderabad
The partners of Prathima Hospital are the site with games. So that players could play for money without fear of being cheated, the specialists of Spinsvilla https://spinsvilla.net/ conducted a thorough check and highlighted the most reliable and honest online casinos. Platform users can choose any of the presented gambling establishments, register in it and make bets for real money. As well as read about current bonus offers, promotions and betting sites. Prathima Hospital’s Liver Transplant in Hydrabad is a far-reaching program that includes: 1. Living donor liver transplant, 2. Deceased or cadaver donor liver transplant, and 3. Split liver transplant. Prathima Hospitals is the best liver transplant hospital in Hyderabad due to its top-notch surgical technologies and the largest team of experts. Prathima Hospital’s liver transplant program is the biggest liver transplant program in India. Prathima Hospitals is rapidly growing in Pediatric Liver Transplants.
What is Liver Transplant Surgery?
The liver performs many vital functions in the body such as protein synthesis, carrying out metabolism etc. If the liver gets infected with any lethal disease, medications aren’t an option to eradicate the problem in most conditions.
The best long-term solution always comes out to carry out a Liver Transplant Surgery. It involves replacing the infected liver with a healthy one.
Types of liver transplants:
Our hospital accomplishes Living-donor liver transplant. It is also coined a term “Orthotopic Transplantation”.
It is mostly followed liver transplant. This involves receiving a healthy liver from a donor. The same donated liver is then transplanted into the patient’s body.
The transplantation of the healthy liver should be done within 12 to 18 hours.
The Procedure of the liver transplant at Prathima Hospitals is utmost safe and affordable.. Here is the procedure flow:
- Removal of the infected Liver and implantation of the healthy one.
- Expert Surgeons transects inferior vena cava, the portal vein, bile duct, the hepatic artery.
- Later on, stabilised arterial flow is ensured.
Facilities for Liver Transplantation That We Have In Our Hospital:
Before any Liver Transplant Surgery is undertaken, our hospital provides the following faculties:
- A thorough laboratory test of blood and urine is taken.
- Faculty of ultrasound of the liver is also provided.
- Further test on the cardiovascular system is taken.
- Determinations of mental ailments like depression, anxiety and more are undertaken as a Psychological evaluation.
Meet Our Medical Experts
Liver Transplant Surgery becomes necessary to replace the diseased liver with a healthy one.
It can save one’s life during the following medical conditions:
- Acute Liver Failure
- Chronic Liver Failure
- Liver Transplant Surgery leaves a trail on the body for sure.
- You are placed in an intensive care unit of the hospital for a few days.
- You are recommended for frequent checkups to update your recovery status.
- 70% successful recovery takes at least a year.
- If you witness any ache or pain, consult your doctor right away.
The liver is a vital organ, and it should be taken extreme care of.
- Doctors suggest incorporating a healthy nutritional diet.
- Intake of unprescribed medications is prohibited.
- Regular routine workout practises sure to help.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited even in cooking.
- Fat, sugar, salt and cholesterol intake should be regulated.
If you are one of the following, likely, your doctor wouldn’t suggest for a Liver Transplant Surgery.
- If you are suffering from Pulmonary Hypertension
- If you on any stage of Cancer
- You have a medical history of regular infection
- If you have a mental illness
- If you have severe medical complications