Department of Neurosciences
Nervous System – the most complex and intricate of systems in the human body demands impeccable expertise. PRATHIMA’s Department of Neurology & Neurosurgery is fully equipped to treat disorders that affect the brain, spinal cord, muscles and nerves. We provide high-end surgical and non-invasive treatments. PRATHIMA is best neuro hospital in Hyderabad and our department, headed by internationally trained, highly expert senior neurologists and neurosurgeons, features state-of-the-art infrastructure and HEPA filtered Operation Theatres to minimize post-operative infections.
High-quality outpatient and inpatient services are available for the diagnosis and management of various neurological disorders. Several neurological conditions like epilepsy, neuromuscular diseases, pediatric stroke, neonatal neurology and developmental disorders, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, stroke, dementia, neuromuscular diseases and spine disorders are some of the conditions dealt by an expert team of doctors in our hospital.
Our neurophysiology department provides various investigations including electrophysiology studies, EEG, nerve conduction studies, CT scan and MRI scan. Investigations like CT and MRI scans are available round the clock in the hospital.
KEY CONDITIONS TREATED
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Tourette’s Syndrome
- Neuromuscular diseases
- Congenital spine disorders
TECHNOLOGY & FACILITIES
- Expertise in stroke management in the golden hour (thrombolysis-clot lysis)
- Experience in epilepsy management, combined heart attack, brain attack (stroke) and neuralgias
- Round-the-clock trauma care services dedicated to ICUs
- Management of all kinds of tumors and spine disorders, and hemorrhagic strokes
- Expertly combined surgeries for carotid and coronary arteries
- State-of-the-art EEG and ENMG lab
- 24/7 availability of CT scan and extended MRI scan
- OT equipped with an operating microscope, high-speed drills, C-arm and micro-instruments.