MBBS (1994-2000) Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal
NTR University of Health Sciences
DCH (2002-2004) Niloufer Children's hospital, Osmania medical college, Hyderabad.
NTR university of health sciences.
- 1999-2000: Internship in MGM hospital Warangal, worked in various departments as an internee.
- 2000-2002: Worked as a senior resident in the emergency medicine department in Gandhi hospital, Secunderabad. During this period developed skills in placement of central line, intubation, resuscitation, venesections.
- 2002-2004: I worked as a postgraduate in niloufer hospital in pediatrics. Worked in level III NICU, PICU, and allied departments.
- 2004-2005: worked as a pediatric registrar in Pragna hospital, Shalini Hospital Hyderabad.
- 2004-2005: Attended school health services in government schools in association with Nandi Foundation.
- 2005: worked as a consultant in pediatrics at Sai Anurag Hospital, Chandanagar, Hyderabad.
- 2006 to date: Consultant Pediatrics at Prathima Hospital, JNTU and in Sai Anjana Children's Clinic, Madinaguda.
- Attended the majority of CME’s and conferences conducted at state, National and International level.
- Participated in “NEONATAL ADVANCED LIFE SUPPORT” at Lotus children’s hospital organized by NALS instructors.
- Participated in “PEDIATRIC ADVANCED LIFE SUPPORT” at Sowmya children’s hospital organized by PALS instructors.
- Certified as a BLS (Basic Life Support) TRAINER.
- Worked in camp at the government hospital, Karimnagar during “Chandipura virus ENCEPHALITIS OUTBREAK”.
- Participated in National Health Programmes “PULSE POLIO IMMUNISATION PROGRAMME”
- Attended the “ASTHMA TRAINING MODULE” course.
- Presented “ AN INTERESTING CASE OF GENERALISED LYMPHADENOPATHY” in a clinical meetings at Niloufer Hospital.
- Presented “A CASE OF METACHROMATIC LEUKODYSTROPHY IN BOTH SIBLINGS-AUTOSOMAL RECESSIVE DISORDER” at a clinical meeting in IMA.